Sunday

Oscars 2011

Wellll I haven't yet watched the Oscars, but I couldn't help myself but have a sneaky peek at what they were all wearing!

Obviously RED was the dish of the day!

One of my favorites was Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang:


Personally I wasn't so keen on Anne Hathaway's Valentino- it's a little predictable:

Mila Kunis wore a beautiful lavender Ellie Saab dress:

Hailee Steinfeld wore Marchesa and although shes only 14 something just isn't quite right..:

Although it seems to be getting pretty poor reviews I like Mandy Moore's Monique Lhuilliier dress:


Cate Blanchett in Givenchy gorgeous dress but would have looked better on tanned skin:

Hilary Swank in Gucci, amazing dress:

Celine Dion- one of my favorites- this Calvin Klein dress hugs her figure beautifully! She looks so classy for a woman her age:


No comments:

Post a Comment