Monday

LFW Day 1

My favourite shows of the first day of LFW's S/S12 shows has to be..

BORA AKSA..
When I'm shopping with my boyfriend and I pick something up that I like and ask his opinion he always says "Well it's pale and floaty.. like everything you own.." So here are a few of my favourites:





I was defiantely drawn to the pale and floaty nature of the first half of the collection but also found I loved the darker midnight blue pieces at the end and thought a beautiful orange dress in the middle tied to colours together so well for a S/S collection.. the runway was simple with autumn leaves on the floor to compliment the golden threads throughout. The dresses and trousers were really loose fitting but perfectly cut to compliment the models figure (or lack of).

No comments:

Post a Comment