Saturday

Found..

I saw this picture of Ashley Tisdale purely because it is her picture on Twitter and instantly loved this jumper! I think its a bit different to the navy and white stripy and aran jumpers that come in every winter and it was only when I was browsing someone else's blog that I found it was Wildfox.. Wildfox is a brand I've known about for a little (basically since those perfume bottle tees) and although I like the stuff I can't justify the prices for what is just a pretty basic t-shirt..


I was also pretty impressed when I saw a peace top on the Wildfox website that I think I brought the twin of for 14.99 from ARK:

above: Wildfox
Above: ARK

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, that jumper is DIVINE! Exactly what we need now that it is getting so much colder! JS x

    ReplyDelete