Tuesday

Gaga on Ross

Yes I'm a little bit late posting this but basically I forgot.. on Sunday 9th October Lady Gaga appeared on the Jonathan Ross show in a loveeely minty coloured PVC skirt suit. Its one of the first times I have seen Lady Gaga wearing something that looks relatively normal (and in this case really nice) but adding her own Gaga-esq twist (the PVC-ness)..

I love how matchy matchy the whole outfit is including the shoes and headpiece and I really think she makes it work.. afterall it is Lady Gaga. This is definitely my new favourite colour for winter because green is a wintery colour this is just a 2011 twist on the dull winter clothes I see year after year.. On a final note- and probably my favourite part of the whole look is her hair! I hated the really OTT bright blue she has had recently and this is a very on trend white/grey with hints of minty green in- only Gaga could pull this look off and I loveee ittt!

(also loving those heel-less boots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment