Saturday

Gok Wan for TU at Sainsburys..

All I can say is WOW as I was suitably impressed with Gok Wans new collection for Sainsburys sub-par clothing label TU. As a Sainsburys employee (part-time..) I have always been pretty disappointed with their clothing because it always has an older feel to it and I think there could be a lot of potential money to be made if they increased the range that they cater for.. the quality i have always thought was a bit of an issue as well because them seem to use a lot of cheap feeling "stretchy" fabrics that I'm really not keen on.. Well anyway Gok seems to have hit the nail on the head by including garments that are wearable by a range of ages and also cater for a range of occasions. Here are my favourites:


In other news I am finally trying to put my twitter account into good use so please feel free to follow me to hear about my mundane life: @sunshine13691

No comments:

Post a Comment