Friday

I'm really regretting

Not getting a few of Topshop's Mary Katrantzou pieces this summer.. Since I first spotted her unique designs on the Topshop website I have slowly/silently noticed her go from strength to strength with her collections being heavily photographed and written about on numerous blogs. Her Grecian background really shows through in her bright aztec style prints- a trend that was massive this summer in its own right. Anyway the reason I'm writing this is really about her much anticipated collaboration with British brand Longchamp, which will be released in SS12:

The bright colours and busy patterns really breathe a breath of fresh air into a somewhat simple, plain brand with a huge following. I think this will do great for both brands. My favorite has got to be the first bag with whites and pinks.. perfect for next summer.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great bags, I really like them. Nice post!

    http://livelyleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete